- This event has passed.
June 14$75 - $140
Playful Supervision: Supervision Theories for Play Therapy
FRIDAY, JUNE 14, 2018 • 9:00 AM to 12:15 PM
This workshop will explore various supervision models/theories to incorporate when providing supervision in the practice of play therapy. Developmental stages of the supervisee will be addressed as well as the importance of self-of-the therapist in finding each supervisees theory of treatment in play therapy.
- Participants will learn developmental stages of the supervisee in the supervision process and how to assess for growth.
- Participants will explore various models to use in the supervision of play therapists.
- Participants will learn how to incorporate play therapy techniques in the supervision process.
Playful Supervision: Ethical Considerations in Play Therapy
FRIDAY, JUNE 14, 2018 • 1:15 PM to 4:30 PM
This workshop will explore the special factors that come into play with ethical dilemmas in play therapy with both supervisees and the clients with whom they work. Participants will come away with knowledge on how to work with supervisees through the lens of processing ethical dilemmas both in the play therapy room and supervision session. Appropriate documentation surrounding supervision will be discussed.
- Participants will explore various ethical issues in play therapy supervision.
- Participants will address strategies for preventing ethical dilemmas in play therapy supervision.
- Participants will learn how to incorporate processing ethical dilemmas in play therapy supervision with supervisees.